Papers and Presentations from the 2015 RPI Conference “Building Restorative Communities” are published on the site here.
- Are you currrently a Restorative Practices International member?
- Login using the form below to gain access to restricted sections of this website.
Who We Are
RPI is an independent professional member organisation designed to support practitioners working in diverse areas of Restorative Justice and related fields.Read More ☞
Become a Member
Membership is open to practitioners throughout the world.
We are conscious of building an organisation that will support practitioners and help build practice, whilst also being affordable to those working tirelessly in the field.Read More ☞
What is Restorative Justice?
Restorative Justice (RJ) is an approach to problem solving that is based around three basic concepts:
* That when crime (or wrongdoing) occurs, the focus is on the harm that has been done to people and relationshipsRead More ☞
* When harm has been done, it creates obligations and liabilities
* The way forward involves wrongdoers, victims and the community in efforts to heal the harm and put things right
Join our email list to stay in touch with information about events, conferences, resources, blogs and more.